photo homebutton.jpg  photo aboutbutton.jpg  photo freepatternbutton.jpg  photo designs.jpg  photo shopbutton.jpg

3.23.2010

etsy find (that i ♥) - i need wine, stat!

Most people that know me know that I love the Golden Girls. Hmm, "love" might be the wrong word. Perhaps "infatuated," "obsessed," "powerless-against-the-greatness-of-those-sassy-ladies-of-Miami" would be better choices.

But I digress . . .

My friend (hi Noa!) sent me a link to Flavorwire.com's guide to all things GG, and it got me thinking--why haven't I been searching on etsy for GG paraphernalia? What kind of fan am I? Anyway, I found these wine charms made by Whimsy at Handmade (different than the ones linked in the article), and I just absolutely ♥♥♥ them.



Anyone else thinking of the episode where the ladies vow to Rose that they'll freeze their heads when they die?

You didn't tip the guy?

4 comments:

  1. Oooo....GG heads around my wine glass!! I mean really, what could be better?
    I want Ma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Noa! Who knew that the Golden Girls (once their heads were frozen) would turn into wine charms!

    ReplyDelete