photo homebutton.jpg  photo aboutbutton.jpg  photo freepatternbutton.jpg  photo designs.jpg  photo shopbutton.jpg

2.06.2013

happy new year, ummm, over a month late...

OK, so I just realized it has been 8 months since my last post.  Aye!  I am inept with technological connectivity.  Bloody hell.  It's now my February resolution--to become technologically ept.  Anyway, much has changed since last posting.  New abode.  New state.  New kitty.  And my human baby is now a toddler.  It's craziness.

Anyway, I just found a video I had to share.  I've always been a fan of Make, but I just found Sylvia's Mini Maker Show for the first time.  What's wrong with me?  Why haven't I seen this sooner.  She's so freaking talented and cute and knowledgeable, I can't take it.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment