photo homebutton.jpg  photo aboutbutton.jpg  photo freepatternbutton.jpg  photo designs.jpg  photo shopbutton.jpg

6.23.2010

bare bear butts

Mr. fuzzbot and I officially became homeowners on Monday. Woo woo! So we've been in the process of sorting through our clutter, packing it all up and schlepping it around. Gotta say I'm not a fan of moving. Blech! However I am a fan of our new house (!). And I am a fan of looking through all those bizarre mementos that I've collected over the years. Those little bits of my past represent different moments of my life, moments that I haven't thought about in a long time. Or in some cases, moments I've forgotten. But either way, it's fun.

This is paper towel doodle is one of my favorite finds . . .



On the back it says "BUTT-DANCIN' BEAR!"

Damn, I wish I could remember this one . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment