photo homebutton.jpg  photo aboutbutton.jpg  photo freepatternbutton.jpg  photo designs.jpg  photo shopbutton.jpg

12.04.2009

shopping sweetness

The hubby and I went to The Craft Lounge last night for their shopping event, and we had so much fun! It's like we were very large kids in a beautiful, handmade goods candy shop. And not only are there a bizillion gorgeous and unique things to look at and buy, but the owners of the shop (hi ladies!) are freakin awesome. And everybody I talked to was awesome. Can I say awesome one more time?

Awesome.

Anyway, I would love to show you pics of the wonderful things we bought; but alas, they are Christmas gifts. So instead I'll just show you pics of the fuzzbot items that are on display. How exciting is that?!




On a completely unrelated note, I think I fixed the problems with posting. Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed yourself! It was great to see you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete