photo homebutton.jpg  photo aboutbutton.jpg  photo freepatternbutton.jpg  photo designs.jpg  photo shopbutton.jpg

12.14.2009

possible eye injury or a collapse in the space time continuum

Holy crap, where is time going? Yesterday, I went to sleep--it was January 2009. I wake up today, and it's already mid-December.

Oy.

Makes me think of Patsy from Absolutely Fabulous (only one of the best tv shows EVER) when she says: Time is like a stretched elastic band. You can't let it go or it'll come back and take your eye out.

Never a truer word.

Well, anyway, if you're looking for some last minute gift ideas, I just added a few new bags to my etsy shop. The cutoff for Christmas shipping is next Monday. Next Monday, can you believe it?!




As for me, I am in a state of disbelief. But that's nothing new...

p.s. If you want to see Patsy's quote in action, your wish is my command.

No comments:

Post a Comment