photo homebutton.jpg  photo aboutbutton.jpg  photo freepatternbutton.jpg  photo designs.jpg  photo shopbutton.jpg

2.03.2010

pardon me, do you have any grey poupon?

For Christmas, Mr. Fuzzbot and I got some neato-mosquito salt and pepper shakers in the shape of a mustache (thanks, Kathleen!).



















Umm, yeah, so, I absolutely ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ them so much. Anyway, after a little bit of googling, I found this blog written by Jenn Ski--she is half of the design team that came up with them. It's so awesome that I had to officially become a follower.

All that mid-century design is making my drool.

Slurp.

I'm sensing some mustachio experimentation in the future... And no, I'm not going to start hormone therapy.

1 comment:

  1. that's too bad about the hormone therapy...we could have grown matching 'staches.

    ReplyDelete